Question of the Day - Monday, January 3, 2022

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy first Monday of 2022!

My kids had a nice, long winter break but the last few days I could tell they need to get back to school. They were starting to bicker and get on each others nerves. And mine. :lol: Mentioning that they need to get back to school stopped it pretty well for a little bit. Then I just threatened to send them to their rooms. ;)

So now they are looking for snow days... Sorry kids... You're homeschooled! :crazy:

What's your favorite way to spend a stormy day?

If it's snow I just want to be inside with a good book. It is nice sending my kids outside to play in the snow. It gives me a little quiet and then they get a lot of energy out so they are nice and tired. If I really have time; its a good excuse to work on a puzzle or a craft project.

If it's a rainy type of storm I often get energized so I'll get to house cleaning.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to snuggle up in a recliner and watch an old movie or read a good mystery book. I also like to have a grilled cheese and tomato soup and some popcorn to munch on. I would also like to have a kitty snuggled up with me but I'm fresh out of them.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It snowed here Saturday so I made coffee, watched the Twilight Zone marathon, went on TCS and did laundry. Normally I would read but I finished my last library book and need to get a new one.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We get most of our storms here coming into the summer period and they are generally pretty mild compared to what you guys get in the States.
We will get a couple of days of 100 degree heat then this cold front will roll in with rain and the temps will go down 20-30 degrees in minutes.
Love watching it and being out in it and seeing the whole environment breathe a sigh of relief, seeing the birds and other critters come to life and enjoy the cool air and rain. Except when the thunder starts and poor Blue falls apart in terror.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We've never seen snow. Never.

Mine are homeschooled and we start back Wednesday. I needed a few more days to get the house in order.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
There's an ongoing 'joke' here in the Midwest that when it storms we go out to watch it especially if a tornado warning LOL That is partly true, but I really like to just get in bed and listen to the rain the thunder.