Question of the Day - Monday, January 13, 2020

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We don't get a local paper anymore. I read it online. For coupons and such, I use online coupons.

Magazines:
Garden Gate
Cook's Illustrated
Cook's Country
Southern Living
Sports Illustrated
New York
This Old House

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I subscribe to the local newspaper, there ARE things in it that are not online. Most of my news is on the TV now, but I don't like how they can insert their own opinions with their wording. "She stated her widely accepted opinion", vs. She violently and wrongly accused her opponent in a attack of words that were her opinion". Why can't they just give the news and let us make up our own minds?! Either way!!
I have several decorating and how to magazines for homes, like This Old House, Grit, and Cat Fancy of course, I keep them fro reference and mark passages. I like to have them so I can get decorating ideas at my leisure, see what's new, and keep them for future reference.
I read my books now on a Kindle. Of course I look forward to my seed catalogs that come every spring, I have grown MANY flowers that are unusual and gotten landscaping ideas. I LOVE gardening!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
We subscribe to daily print versions of our local newspaper and The New York Times and two print magazines: Time and National Geographic. We don’t watch any news on TV, but we read a lot of news for free through apps such as AP.