Question Of The Day - Monday, February 18, 2019

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am pre-diabetic so I am following a diabetic meal plan. Today I had Rice Krispies with blueberries and almond milk, 1/2 english muffin with no carb margarine, and coffee.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Normally, when I'm at work, I have 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oats with 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and 3/4 cup of nonfat milk. And either a Granny Smith apple or a banana.

This morning, I was at home and I had 12 ounces of Half-Caff coffee. Black.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1/2 an everything bagel, about 1 tablespoon whipped cream cheese and freshly ground coffee from Costa Rica with 1/3 cup 1% milk.

This is a staple breakfast for me when I'm home. When I'm at the office breakfast tends to be more varied.

I've been watching what I eat for several months and one of the things I refuse to give up completely are bagels - but - I can manage to eat only half of one instead. I just love them too much.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not much of a breakfast person,but I do love my peanut butter toast.For this week I made whole wheat bread,next week it might be oatmeal bread...one never knows.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had two kid-sized soya yogurts and two cups of tea with unsweetened almond milk. Pretty much my staple breakfast. I have a very limited number of foods I can actually digest (gastroparesis), and I know this is a safe choice that's easy on my stomach.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On a soft diet because of dental surgery, so I had baby cereal with almond milk.