Question Of The Day - Monday, February 11, 2019

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I remember Play Doh. And of course the smell. Distinctive. We did not get much since we did not have much extra money. We made our own clay from flour, etc. Not as much fun. I was much more interested in sewing anyway. I never did like to get anything under my fingernails.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I teach preschool - I can still play with play dough!

I definitely enjoyed it as a child.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I did enjoy Play Doh and clay. In high school, one of my favorite classes was ceramics and I want to do it again sometime.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.
And maybe I'm going to find out and buy myself some play doh :D

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I played with both clay and play doh. Didn't everyone make a clay bowl of some sort when they were a kid? It was put into a kiln by the teacher, then the next day we would paint it and bring it home as a gift for a family member. There are so many more gadgets and theme related play doh sets now than when I was growing up.

Last edited:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I remember playing with it. I've just been playing with clay again. My sister told me about this stuff, which she uses for craft projects with her granddaughter. You form the clay into shapes and bake it. I got some and had the grandsons over to make Valentine's Day ornaments for their mom and grandmas. Fun!

IMG_0113.jpeg