Question of the Day - Monday, February 1, 2021

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Lubriderm lotion for very dry skin on my body, Aquaphor for hands and feet and Naked Bee
foot balm that comes in a large stick like lip balm. I use that if I don't apply Aquaphor.
Sometimes I use B&BW Gingham crème for my hands if they aren't cracked.

Nicole provides my face creams and oils, good stuff for dry and sensitive skin types.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't buy any or have had to buy any in I don't know how long...I usually get some at Christmas or other "gift giving times" from various people. Depending on who's buying it for me sort of determines if it's store brand, name brand or a "fancy" brand. So in my cupboard and strewed about the house are several different lotions and creams that I alternate between depending on what I want to achieve at the time, or what room I'm in. Some are plain some are scented some are heavier than others....I don't have a favorite...or at least don't remember a favorite. I will often use oil on my skin when my "winter itch" acts up. And they really should call it "winter burn", my skin (forearms and back of hands) gets inflamed and red and burns like the dickens, and most creams or lotions will make the burning worse, oil however, does not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And they really should call it "winter burn", my skin (forearms and back of hands) gets inflamed and red and burns like the dickens, and most c
I believe a lot of lotions and creams have some alcohol in them. I remember talking about it with a work associate years ago whose DD had bad eczema and hated so many because they burned.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I use Aveeno Coconut scented lotion daily. It smells nothing like coconut, but it does smell like clean laundry, which I love.

I'll treat myself to Moroccanoil's body soufflé/butter in their original scent when I have the money.