Question of the Day - Monday, December 28, 2020

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My dad would paint our bedroom every few years and he liked the color blue but as my sister and I got older I think I remember we chose pink. It's actually funny because I'm not a fan of pink but probably agreed with my sister because we got tired of blue.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yellow Holly Hobbie. I hated it! My mother would never let me change it, even though I offered to pay for it with my babysitting money. That wallpaper is still there! But my dad switched rooms with me. He doesn't mind it.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had stuffy 1920s damask wallpaper in my bedroom. The entire first floor where we lived had it. The wallpaper is original to the house and to this day still has it :cringe: I wasn't allowed to decorate my bedroom in any way.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was born the walls had a rocking horse border with a blue and pink diamond wallpaper. When I was in elementary school, we replaced the border with Minnie Mouse but kept the blue and pink wallpaper. In middle school, it was a manatee theme which was actually probably the coolest of all of the decor themes I had in that room. There was a border mid-way down the wall and then dark blue, orange, pink, and lime sponged above and below it, but it was more subdued on the top half. I also had an old fishing net that I hung shells, sand dollars, sea stars, and other interesting underwater things. In high school, I changed it to angels because I was going through a spiritual phase (I guess you could call it). Looking back, I kind of wish I kept the manatee theme.