Question of the Day- Monday December 27, 2021

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pardon my tardiness but we are in the twilight zone of the year where its hard to tell which end is up! 🙃🙂

My kids got several new board and card games for Christmas. Kerplunk, Hungry Hungry Hippos (Which they are probably both old for but DS wanted it.) and Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza. We haven’t tried that one yet but it looks fun!

What was your favorite board or card game as a kid?

I loved Chutes & Ladders and Life! Slap Jack and Go Fish were my favorite with my grandma.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I remember playing Candyland over and over again but remember more of the games I played with my own children. They loved Life, Clue and Pretty, Pretty Princess. One of our kids also liked to play cards especially Hearts and Gin Rummy.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
my son loved board games so we played them almost every night. I was pretty thrilled when he outgrew Candyland and we moved on to Racko, Life, Sorry and Monopoly because I enjoyed them as much as him.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Board games were and still are a big part of my life. My sister and her husband are HUGE board gamers and literally an entire wall in their basement is full of their board game collection. As a kid though, some of my favorites were Life, Pay Day, Yahtzee, Scrabble, Mille Bornes, and the card game 500.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Board games were and still are a big part of my life. My sister and her husband are HUGE board gamers and literally an entire wall in their basement is full of their board game collection. As a kid though, some of my favorites were Life, Pay Day, Yahtzee, Scrabble, Mille Bornes, and the card game 500.
Glad to see someone else who knows Mille Bornes! It doesn't seem to be super popular.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always loved parcheesi as a kid...my sister and I played that all the time!Not much of a card game person I have to say.