Question of the Day Monday 19th

horseygal90

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have two. FujiFilm FinePix which is awful and decides not to use the flash even when it's in forced flash mode... or decides to use the flash when it's in suppressed flash mode... It blurs constantly and I hate it

I also have a Canon 350D DSLR with three lenses, absolutely love it, wouldn't be without it. So easy and when you know how to use the lens you've got on the front of it, it gives great results too. Also the first thing that I bought from my first job; saved up for 10 months to get it!

adriana

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have two digital cameras. A point and shoot for easy carrying and quick snap shots. A SLR for more professional and high quality pictures. My point and shoot is a Canon PowerShot SD1400IS. It has 14 MP and works extremely well for a point and shoot. My SLR is a Nikon D5000 and it is my looove.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
some awsome cameras

i quite like my camera phone to thats only 3.2 megapixels but its really handy as its on me all the time

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a Canon Rebel XS DSLR 10.1 MP. It's my first DSLR camera and LOVE it!! I'm slowly getting accessories and eventually add more lenses to it.

I also have a smaller 5 MP Olympus that the nephews can use if they want to take Pictures...they aren't touching the other one...LOL

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For quick pics, our old digi cam is a Sony Cybershot.

For nicer pics, I have a Sony DSLR A-200.