question of the day mon 21st

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually love to take a hot shower and wash the days paint and other off (I'm an artist) and then curl up with Maia and watch a movie, maybe have a cup of hot cider with a splash of Brandy

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually when I get home I have to start dinner right away. So their may be no unwinding until after dinner.

Depending on the day I'll usually pour a glass of wine though. I'll bond with the cats for a bit. Once nice weather hits I'll be outside in one of the gardens.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a proper job but being a busy mum and housewife tires me out so in the evenings I like a glass of wine, something nice to eat, good tv programmes and my laptop.xx

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pour myself a glass of wine. Well, not a full glass. Since I joined Weight Watchers, I stick to my 4 oz., and sip it and make it last.
I of course, have some cuddle time with Larry, and make dinner. Then I crash in front of the TV.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah we are all pretty much the same, that's what I do ....come in go upstairs put tv on and pour either a glass of tonic or some cider depending on what time I've finished

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
After dinner and clean-up, I spend about 45 minutes playing with Mollipop and DaBird. Followed by the elliptical and exercises. I may read awhile or, if it's a tv night, I will vegetate.

nutrolori

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love to sit on the couch with my current book and watch tv at the same time. No interruptions.