Question of the day March 3

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Every now and then Poppycat chooses a bedroom closet to nap in. It's fairly rare, but our Maine Coon kitty would do the same thing on occasion.

Does your cat find unique napping places?
Everyone has their usual spots except Captain Jack tries to make his spot on my face when I'm sleeping...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Mollipop has a place in the house that I've never been able to find. She will literally disappear and I have no idea where she is. I've learned not to panic and will just stand in the living room and call her. She'll show up at my feet (I've no idea from where.....she's just there!) and say, "Hey! What do you want?"

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Circe - between the stepper and the wall
Autumn - on the shelf of my desk that was supposed to be for the phone
Cosette - on top of the tall book case
Domino - on top of clean laundry (you mean I'm supposed to put it away and make him upset?)
Jemmy - in the linen closet on the towels

TV - a typical spot, inside the sphere cat tree
Leo - another typical spot, on the back of the couch

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Luna is great at finding the most unusual places. She gets obsessed with them for a few weeks and then moves to a new one.
The worst was behind our very large flat screen TV cabinet, which is on an angle to the wall so not easy to see or reach her.
She'll also squeeze her very large Maine Coon body into the smallest possible areas to be comfortable on.
This is an awful photo for many reasons, but shows what I mean. It's the end table on one side of our couch, squeezed near our fireplace. I tend to work on my laptop in the daytime, so lots of papers get put on it along with my camera and some plastic storage boxes, so things are near me that I might require.
She's clearly way too large to fit on this table anymore!
luna sleep table.jpg

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Demi sleeps on top of the entertainment system, in a computer chair, or in "his lounge" (cat bed near the window). Maggie sleeps under a shoe rack, under my bed up inside my box springs, or with Grandpa in his bed. Once in while she will bang the closet door open and sleep in there.