Question of the Day, Late Edition. Saturday the18 of June, 2022

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh how could I forget this one? I guess because we left early...

DH's good friend got married in a beachy tourist town at a historic church and the reception was at a huge golf resort. The hotel was booked 75% wedding guests, 25% major baseball team (we aren't sure why unless it was a team building weekend or something?). Anyways, this was a 4 day wedding weekend. By the reception, we were both over all the partying. We left the reception for our room around 11pm. Evidently, about half an hour later, a baseballer said something to a bridesmaid, her husband stepped in, and there was a knock-down, drag-out fight near the pool where half of the wedding party had migrated.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how could I forget this one? I guess because we left early...

DH's good friend got married in a beachy tourist town at a historic church and the reception was at a huge golf resort. The hotel was booked 75% wedding guests, 25% major baseball team (we aren't sure why unless it was a team building weekend or something?). Anyways, this was a 4 day wedding weekend. By the reception, we were both over all the partying. We left the reception for our room around 11pm. Evidently, about half an hour later, a baseballer said something to a bridesmaid, her husband stepped in, and there was a knock-down, drag-out fight near the pool where half of the wedding party had migrated.
i HAVE to ask: did anybody fall in the pool?