Question of the Day, LATE EDITION Saturday, the 11th. of June, 2022

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Weekend!!

I noticed the pretty hats awhile watching the Jubilee.

I wear beanies a lot and baseball caps while in the sun but nothing like the ones from the Jubilee. I wouldn't look good in those.
1655019745394.png

Do you wear hats? what kind?

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I’ve always wanted a fedora, but what I should have is a sombrero.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once in a while I wear a cap to keep the hair out of my eyes when it is windy. This year I just tried to avoid going out when the wind was above 40mph, it just wasn't worth it! Early mornings seem better, the wind doesn't ramp up till the afternoon.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Outside of when I was in the military when it was required, I have never worn hats. I actually have a large head and when I was in the military my hat for my dress uniform was specially made because the largest hat was still a little too small. That was many years ago so I don't know if that would still be true. I have seen some modest fascinators that I think are pretty but I very rarely go anywhere to wear one.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wore hats in the Military because it was required. I personally dislike the look of a ballcap. I only now wear hats if Its very sunny outside working in the garden or a Fedora during winter months.

Last edited:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a winter hat that is similar to the ones worn by the Beauxbatons in Harry Potter except it is black. I look decent in a cloche hat as well. Or, so at least I have been told.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m in the big head club so no hats for me really. I have one ball cap style one I wear when we hike to help with the sun. I have a few beanies my aunt has crocheted that I like in winter. She knows to make them bigger.

We used to have a local tea house that was amazing. They had all kinds of hats you could borrow to wear there. The only ones that fit me were the tophat and the tiara. I went with the tiara of course.:biggrin::lol:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like hats and have been told I look good in them. I'd buy a fancy hat if I had somewhere to wear it!

I have a wide brimmed straw hat for the summer that I really like a lot, perfect for the beach. I searched high and low for the exact one I wanted, I had something very specific in mind and finally found it.

I have a ton of winter hats, from knit beanies to a faux fur type too. Most are from Screamer, they always are changing their inventory and they are well made with fun colors and patterns.

WOMENS

Not a fan of visors/baseball caps at all, though. I'm not "sporty" and they feel really weird to wear.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When I'm outdoors in summer especially on long walks I wear a cap with a brim like a baseball cap, have my hair back in a pony tail and pull it through the back of the cap. I love winter hats and wear them when outdoors also.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a bucket hat with butterflies on it for the summer.
20220612_120520.jpg

I tend to lose winter hats and wrap a scarf around my head, but I do have one I got as a gift.

This is J's summer hat. I get lots of compliments.
20220512_162815.jpg

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Generally no, unless it's winter then I will wear a winter hat. I will sometimes wear a baseball cap when I do yardwork or go for walks because it not only blocks the sun it is good at stopping sweat from getting in my eyes.