Question of the Day - July 4, 2022

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Independence Day to all our USA TCSers! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ‡πŸŒ­πŸ₯§πŸˆπŸ”πŸ₯©πŸ πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸ‰

I hope everyone is enjoying a little relaxation and/or summer fun today. Sorry about the late post; everyone is chatty today. Even my Dad called and wanted to talk for a while. Every time I've started working on this someone comes in or calls. :lol:

Let's do some "Would you rather?" Summer questions!
  1. Would you rather swim in a lake all summer or a swimming pool?
  2. Would you rather spend the day flying around on the back of a bee or a butterfly?
  3. Would you rather ride on the highest roller coaster or the longest roller coast?
  4. Would you rather spend a super rainy day at an amusement park or a sunny day at home?
  5. Would you rather have summer weather all year round or winter weather all year round?

1. I would choose a pool but lake swimming is fun too. As long as you aren't stepping on squishy leaves. I never liked that feeling!
2. I would choose a butterfly so no one swats at me. Bees might visit more flowers though.
3. Longest. I'm not a huge coaster fan; but the height would get me more than length of the ride I think. If there are any loops I won't go anyway! ;)
4. A sunny day at home. I like the quiet.
5. Summer all year. The heat would get old; but at least I could garden and enjoy my flowers. I miss that in winter!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I grew up going to the lake nearby so would choose it over a swimming pool.
Definitely back of a butterfly.
Longest roller coaster.
Sunny day at home.
I'd rather have Fall all year round but if I had to choose between summer and winter I'd say winter.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Lake
Bee
Longest Roller Coast (out of curiosity, I pick Australia, unless you meant roller skates, then I pick that).
Sunny Day at Home
Winter, w/ hopefully some sunny days during it, for Vitamin D.

PS: Wups I thought you meant longest rolling coast. O well I stand by my story.

Last edited:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neither
butterfly
longest rollar coaster
sunny day at home
I would prefer fall rear round but if I could not I would rather have winter.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Swimming Pool
Butterfly
Can I have the highest and the longest roller coaster? ;) I suppose longest if I have to choose.
Super rainy day at an amusement park, assuming it wouldn't make rides shut down. There would definitely be fewer people.
Winter for sure

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Would you rather swim in a lake all summer or a swimming pool?
-swimming pool. Lake parasites scare me

Would you rather spend the day flying around on the back of a bee or a butterfly?
- butterfly!

Would you rather ride on the highest roller coaster or the longest roller coast?
- longest

Would you rather spend a super rainy day at an amusement park or a sunny day at home?
-home

Would you rather have summer weather all year round or winter weather all year round?
-summer just for driving purposes

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
  • swimming pool
  • butterfly
  • highest roller coaster
  • super rainy day at an amusement park
  • winter weather all year round

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
  1. Would you rather swim in a lake all summer or a swimming pool?
  2. Would you rather spend the day flying around on the back of a bee or a butterfly?
  3. Would you rather ride on the highest roller coaster or the longest roller coast?
  4. Would you rather spend a super rainy day at an amusement park or a sunny day at home?
  5. Would you rather have summer weather all year round or winter weather all year round?
pool
butterfly
neither
sunny

neither..autumn-like

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  1. Would you rather swim in a lake all summer or a swimming pool? swimming pool
  2. Would you rather spend the day flying around on the back of a bee or a butterfly? bee
  3. Would you rather ride on the highest roller coaster or the longest roller coast? either
  4. Would you rather spend a super rainy day at an amusement park or a sunny day at home? at home
  5. Would you rather have summer weather all year round or winter weather all year round?winter weather

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't swim, but I'd perfer lounging in a pool
bee maybe
neither, but if I have to pick I'd say longest
Sunny day at home
Winter. I like that it's light longer in the summer but I can't take the heat

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
  1. Would you rather swim in a lake all summer or a swimming pool? Lake. No chemicals (hopefully!)
  2. Would you rather spend the day flying around on the back of a bee or a butterfly? Bee.. it would be a buzz 🐝:thumbsup:
  3. Would you rather ride on the highest roller coaster or the longest roller coast? Longest
  4. Would you rather spend a super rainy day at an amusement park or a sunny day at home? Sunny at home :sunshine:
  5. Would you rather have summer weather all year round or winter weather all year round? Where I live, Winter would be wonderful.