Question of the Day - January 6, 2009

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What did you dream about last night?

I had quite a few crazy dreams. One of which, there was an outbreak of evil children. These children would randomly show up at a home, and the people there were stuck inside with these children and had to keep them happy or else they'd all be eaten by the children. I was on the phone with my friend who is a pilot and in the air force and he was flying a fighter jet to come and save us all.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I must dream but I do not remember dreams at all. maybe a few times a year I remember any dreams.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is weird, but I dreamt of my MIL (my late husbands mother) We are very close, but anyway, she was too skinny and I was yelling at her about it, she has had gall bladder trouble recently in real life. Also in this dream I saw someone with a cartoon head and I told my MIL I wanted a cartoon head
and she said you can have anything you want
I think I have been playing Animal Crossing too much

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't remember dreaming much lastnight but the night before I took some Nyquil before bed because I was all stuffed up and had quite a few dreams.

I really don't remember much about them but did wake up feeling like I had run a marathon.

spatulahandle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't remember what I dreamed about, but I did wake up at 5:30 this morning with an awful headache...I feel like I've been pulled through a keyhole today.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had the weirdest dream....... I have been playing super paper mario. You can get really small during the game, like the size of a dot. In my dream me and the cats got really small, like the size of a dot, and we jumped out the window, went across the street to the neighbors house to see what they were doing and bounced all over their house, without them knowing we were there. It was really weird!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I saw this thread at about 6am, I might be able to tell ya
I cannot remember for the life of me what it was, I just remember it was seriously nuts.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't recall having a dream last night, mainly because I was drifting in and out of sleep. Maybe tonight will be more relaxed for me

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know I had really crazy dreams as I took Nyquil last night. I don't really remember any of them but I do remember thinking I really need to wake up cuz this is wierd.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know I must dream, but I seldom remember them. When I do, they are usually pretty weird. No memory from last night, though.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny thing is I dreamed about Valentine's candy so I had to get some today.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
omg my dream the night before last was horrifying, i had a dream that demons were trying to possess me, my BF had to wake me up i was screaming really loud in my sleep