question of the day Friday september 30th

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
mine change right now salty is Lay's Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips
sweet is carrot cake made with coconut, pineapple and walnuts, i just have to find someone to make it for me, hee, hee

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Peanut M & Ms (for some reason, lately, they're starting to give me a headache, so I haven't had any in months)
Salt and vinegar chips, it doesn't really matter what kind, although I prefer Cape Cod
Microwave kettle korn, Orville Redenbacher's

For Rick, it is always Oreo Double Stufs
On the Border tortilla chips with chunky salsa

We found On the Border Queso tortilla chips. They are so good!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got super into oreos while I was dairy free.

I like crackers and cheese/cheese dip, pretzels or pita bread with hummus, popcorn, but I don't have it that often anymore because they're a choking hazard and if J sees me eating a snack she wants some, so that's only if I'm hungry after she's in bed.

Candy.

I'm a terrible eater. Why can't I want to snack on kale? :lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It goes in spurts, last month it was trail mix and this month it's crisp wheat crackers. For the most part I don't snack anymore, kinda lost interest in it. :dunno:

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the salty stuff,and I try to stay away from them as much as I can.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am not a big sweets eater like I used to be. I occasionally want something. This morning I picked up a bag of the Famous Amos small chocolate chip cookies at the supermarket, I ate a few of them and I think I am done with them. A lot of them will probably get thrown out. I occasionally want dark chocolate but the same thing happens with that. I have never been a big lover of salty things. I occasionally get deluxe mixed nuts that are lightly salted or unsalted.

My one big vice is the good bakery bread, the kind with the crusty exterior and chewy interior like a baguette, with Kerry gold butter.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am not a big sweets eater like I used to be. I occasionally want something. This morning I picked up a bag of the Famous Amos small chocolate chip cookies at the supermarket, I ate a few of them and I think I am done with them. A lot of them will probably get thrown out. I occasionally want dark chocolate but the same thing happens with that. I have never been a big lover of salty things. I occasionally get deluxe mixed nuts that are lightly salted or unsalted.

My one big vice is the good bakery bread, the kind with the crusty exterior and chewy interior like a baguette, with Kerry gold butter.
Oh my gosh I go to the bakery and get that fluffy bread with that hard crust, and melt that Kerrygold over it as I warm it (not toast) in the oven. Sometimes I add honey. It's SO GOOD! (I have 11 pounds of Kerrygold in my freezer. I might need a support group.)
I'm not a huge snacker, but when I snack I want cold stuff (fruits, raw veggies, and ice cream go surprisingly good together) in the summer, and in the winter I want salty or savory snacks.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Popcorn for me too, but the caramel ones.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise

Is the butter sold at most groceries? Is it expensive?

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the butter sold at most groceries? Is it expensive
Yes it is sold in the grocery store and around here you pay more fore a half pound than you do for an entire pound of the regular butter. It has more butterfat in it. I tried it and truthfully couldn’t tell enough of a difference to make it worthwhile to spend the extra money.