Question of the day Friday, September 30, 2016

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning all!  I am taking over for Pam again today.

Question: What is the last splurge item you purchased that is JUST for yourself? 

Here's mine:  http://www.ulta.com/tresor-perfumed-shower-gel?productId=prod2129630

Yeah, it's kinda crazy but I have a thing for good smelling stuff and my shower is one of the highlights of my day! Happy Friday everyone! 

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I bought myself a new fish for my reef tank- Square-tail Bristletooth Tang. Love him!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A custom made yoga mat bag from Etsy
The Etsy seller had other yoga mat bags but I liked the fabric on a different item. The seller didn't have any more of that fabric and sent me pictures of what she did have available. I chose a brown fabric with colorful mushroom print like circles.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a "spa" pedicure last Friday. Does that count?  I've been wanting a pedicure since my first one ever over 4 years ago.  My feet really needed it!  They've been hurting a lot less since I got it too! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I got a "spa" pedicure last Friday. Does that count?  I've been wanting a pedicure since my first one ever over 4 years ago.  My feet really needed it!  They've been hurting a lot less since I got it too! 
it sure does! 

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Probably a load of Yankee Candles (a local remainders store has a ton of them in a half price or less :D ).

More recently, I bought a few 3D cross stitch kits, but as they're intended for gifts (assuming they turn out ok...it's my first time ever trying cross stitch of any sort!) I'm not sure that they count.

I adore nice bath/shower products, lotions etc too Kat0121 Kat0121 :9: I'm wanting to order some more soon, but am waiting for the new seasonal stock to be ready :hyper:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I did buy the new pillows.. kind of a practicality/present...

I ordered a set of fragrances based on characters in book series, which I really love. I got them earlier this week. They smell so good.. I guess that would be a splurge/b-day gift/ Christmas gift for myself..

I have to cut back down on spending so much money.. limited income is not holding up...

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Books.  Almost all my splurges are either books or dvds or something for my apartment.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have recently lost a lot of weight and had to buy a lot of clothes. We have a wonderful Hospice Thrift Store and most of them came from there. I packed up my size 10's and bought 6's and 8's. I went shopping Wednesday and bought myself a new outfit from Belk's for winter, pants top and sweater. It is the first clothes from a department store that I have bought myself in a good while.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I rarely splurge on things. I have a small house that I share with a lot of cats, so the less stuff I have the better.

If I have some extra cash I treat myself to a day out. Either a day hiking or horse riding or a day out to look around art galleries.  

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't get to splurge much either, since I'm down a couple of jobs, (houses) in my cleaning business,
But I had a little extra a couple of wks ago from doing a big one time job on an empty town house.
I bought a pillowcase set I saw at World Market, (love that store!), & 4 Indian Sandalwood votives.
I am very smell sensitive, so can't do a lot of perfumy things, but love these candles. Love sandalwood!
Even though I don't have bedding to match these pillowcases, I have a white comforter I can put on the bed when it cools off enough, & also tie them in w/ blue sheets & a blanket at the end of the bed.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Books.  Way too many ebooks.  Always at a discount, but still way too many.

I also got some perfume recently, when I found a really good sale online, but that's more for Roger than for me.

Margret