question of the day Friday october 7th

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
todays question is : if you were to dress up for halloween what would your costume be ?

id be a snow leopard with a purple bow on her tail isis snowleopard 2.jpg

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Um...let me think. I love doing Halloween costumes for others, but I usually just dress in all black and slap a witch hat on my head and call it done. HOWEVER...if I could dress up as anything, I wouldn't mind being a lab rat. I did that one year. Wore white leotard and tights, with a fake fur cap with rat ears...I even made a tag for one of the years with a serial number on it. The tail was made of empty toilet paper rolls strung together and spray-painted pink, and I put pink saran wrap (remember the colored saran wrap?) over my glasses to give me that "albino rat" look. For the record, I worked in a medical lab at the time, and the costume was a big hit!

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd probably go as a character from one of my favorite TV shows. It would be funny if I went as Tony Micelli (Tony Danza in Who's The Boss?) because I'd have to have fake muscles to even look remotely similar.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have ALWAYS wanted to dress up as Glinda the Good Witch (Wizard of OZ) and Sarah from Labyrinth, but I would want it to look EXACTLY like in the movies...just a big, just a puffy, just as sparkly...and it would be extremely costly to make that happen, so I'll probably never get to do it. I could probably alter my wedding dress and make it look sorta close to Sarah but...it just wouldn't be the same.
1665170285427.png
1665170355059.png

1665170688172.png

1665170724890.png
1665170737964.png
1665170780619.png

1665170841515.png

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Rosanne Rosannadanna. That hair is the most glorious trapezoid I've ever seen in my life. Gilda Radner was so talented. :hearthrob:
OMG, I loved her in that role on SNL. I laughed so hard I literally fell off the sofa. :flail: She definitely passed away too young.:frown:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OMG, I loved her in that role on SNL. I laughed so hard I literally fell off the sofa. :flail: She definitely passed away too young.:frown:
I don't know if it was her high monotone voice or her lines or just the way she played the character as a whole, but she was hysterical, and yes, WAY too young. That was a huge loss.. :(

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know if it was her high monotone voice or her lines or just the way she played the character as a whole, but she was hysterical
To this day I constantly repeat her famous line as the Roseanne Roseannadanna character, "It's always something!" :biggrin:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
To this day I constantly repeat her famous line as the Roseanne Roseannadanna character, "It's always something!" :biggrin:
LOL I do that too!
My Mom actually got me an audio-recorded card (I think it was for my 30th birthday) that had her giving the rundown of that guys ailments of the video I posted when you opened it. Inside, it said "It's always something!" I still have that card, even though the audio hasn't worked for years. So many of the actors of that time period had the most wicked awesome talent!