Question of the Day, Friday, October 15

eternalgaze

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gayla is afraid of most toys--bug toys, feather toys, ball toys, toilet paper rolls, paper bags, chirping or squeaking toys, crinkly toys-----but she L O V E S the laser light. It is our night game before I go to bed. She loves to stalk it without moving for a long while and then go after it, and she especially loves her reward of food after we finish our game.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am careful with whatever the kids play with as my dogs are chewers and that can be a problem.These guys are happy to play with empty medicine bottles and they get whizzed all over the house...crumpled paper is a favorite.One of their favorites is a cloth bag that sounds like a crumply paper bag...they have a ball with that for hours.They love canning jar rings,attacking the hands and feet under a blanket or a sheet.I go out and cut down a couple of those foxtail weeds and we have a great time with those.They do chase each other quite a bit from one end of the house to the other,and I always keep a couple of benches in front of the picture windows so they can watch the birds and squirrels.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
fionasmom fionasmom You're the first person I've come across that has the same name for their cat as mine, Chiquitita. Where did you get it and how did you decide on it?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton goes in phases with his toys & games. Lately he loves to kick his toys under the bed and guess who has to fish them out? :rolleyes3:

noani

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:lol:how much of a part did you play in the training?:lol:i always tell my gf "you gotta pet her or give her a treat graycie is talking to you"
Well.. initially I may have translated. Now it's him who comes in, gives me a quick kiss and asks "can I give him a treat? Can I go to the other room to see Yoda?". And I'm left standing there like oh yeah sure great to see you too :flail:

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pandora absolutely loves the laser light! She'll get super into it and jump against anything I shine it on. Luci is more of a feather in a stick kinda gal, she'll go crazy over it😅