Question of the Day, Friday, November 22

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I no longer have tv but when I did you'd probably find a channel that aired reruns of the Law&Oder franchise.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss TCM too. :agree: We need a subscription to watch it now and since we already pay enough for cable I don't plan to pay anymore.
They charge extra for TCM now? It was already too expensive before. :headshake:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm not really sure how it all works in places other than Australia... I watch iview (programs made available for a time after screening) for the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Commision) and SBS (Special Broadcasting Service.. a lot of things from countries all around the world) - they have good docos and drama. And I have Netflix, but we don't get anywhere near the choice the US gets, so I might give it up.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I no longer have tv but when I did you'd probably find a channel that aired reruns of the Law&Oder franchise.
When I was a teenager I watched literally every single episode of L&O (that existed at the time) in reruns. It was on in the morning and I had a paper route, so I'd get home from delivering and turn the TV on, and there would be I think 4 episodes in a row. Do they still show reruns of the episodes with Claire and Ben? I love Jack but for some reason I liked how Claire and Ben interacted.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure but I got the very first season of Law&Order from the library but haven't watched it.
I had and still have a major crush on Jack and a girl crush on Jamie, like we could be BFF.:p