Question Of The Day, Friday, May 24

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Eee well, up north ere we put tin bath in front't stove int kitchen and fill wit kettle then share wit family o twelve wit seniors goin first thent sprogs. The sprogs are dirtier when they come out than when they went in but it's still a bath aint it? We're one ot cleaner ones ont street cos we do that once a month.
When I was young maybe 4 or 5 we did not have a tub We really did heat the water on the stove. We had a tin tub in the kitchen on front of the wood stove..

When we moved to a place with a tub we put the tin tub outside. We would fill it from the hand pump in the morning and then we had a heated pool in the afternoon.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I always shower. If I have been outside doing yard work or if I have to leave extra early in the morning I will shower at night. Normally it is in the morning though

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was young maybe 4 or 5 we did not have a tub We really did heat the water on the stove. We had a tin tub in the kitchen on front of the wood stove..

When we moved to a place with a tub we put the tin tub outside. We would fill it from the hand pump in the morning and then we had a heated pool in the afternoon.
First place I lived in after I left my folks was a rental and shared the hot water heater with the woman in the front house, who didn't like us and used to cut the hot water off to us. So we had to do the same.