Question of the Day, Friday, March 21

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning and Happy Friday! 

Very easy question this morning: What is the last thing you bought or that you spent money on?

I spent $50 dollars on a hair appt Wednesday night.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I think it was Powerball tickets on Wednesday. I didn't win. :lol3:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
£50 yesterday:  on 3 new rugs for my bedroom (they need to be soft under tootsies and act as litter track catchers) and a pile of food containers to protect my dry foods from any marauding mice Mouse fails to catch.... 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I was just at the chemist picking up some fish oil and they had a huge special on a rose-hip oil face serum.  I very rarely buy things like that, but it was such a bargain so I gave myself a treat.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Good morning and Happy Friday! 

Very easy question this morning: What is the last thing you bought or that you spent money on?

I spent $50 dollars on a hair appt Wednesday night.
I spent $20 on a hair appt. Wednesday afternoon.  I just got a haircut, I wash my own hair at home before going.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I gave my sweet, wonderful, amazing mother money to go to the store for a large quantity of Gatorade, ginger ale, saltines and some OJ.  So not a fun purchase.  3 of us have had a stomach bug with a fever and DD had just the cold (thank the Lord!).  DH had made the first Gatorade, soup and white bread run before he and I joined the sick ranks.

I did buy the movie Frozen the day before.  Ordered it anyway.  It should be here today.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
$39 for a rug pad. My rug is haunted, and Jed likes to "ski" on the rug, so it always end up bunched up against the chair and looking ugly. Put the rug pad underneath and it hasn't moved!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
$63 on some food.. I feel like I came home with nothing. Everything's expensive, especially milk, eggs and cheese!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We took an hour ride yesterday to a neighboring town. There is an Aldis store there. I spent $132. Their prices are about half what our local grocery is. We filled a 48 qt. cooler with meat and cold things. Then the rest of the back end of our CRV was filled with bags of canned goods, paper products and many other things. I am amazed at how far my dollar goes in that store and I wish we had one locally.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

$39 for a rug pad. My rug is haunted, and Jed likes to "ski" on the rug, so it always end up bunched up against the chair and looking ugly. Put the rug pad underneath and it hasn't moved!
  I bet that's fun to watch!!

Last thing I bought was another case of Angel's Rx Food @ the vet's. $40.00.

Last edited:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the last money i spend was for my once every two months grocery and non-food shopping, on march 10th. i'm getting ready to place an order for the last few items for my snick's easter basket though.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last major purchase?  This laptop.  Minor stuff?  Lunch (a salad) yesterday while at clinical.

Last edited:

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last major purchase was a Ninja blender & food processor set that I bought at Costco. I've used every part of it so far (blender, single serve cups, and the processor for making sauces. I love it all! The cats loved the box it came with lol.

Last edited: