Question of the Day, Friday, June 5

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3:

Simple question this morning: Which would you rather eat: a pot roast or a roast chicken?

Rick would much rather eat pot roast with carrots, potatoes, and onions. I'll take roast chicken any day.
How about you?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm with you. Roast chicken. The cats agree. They always get to have some and they love it. I'm not the biggest pot roast fan.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really like pot roast; too stringy and chewy, usually. But I LOVE the potatoes, carrots, and onions cooked in the meat juices. So. . .I'll take the chicken with the pot roast veggies? :D

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pot roast. We only got that once a week, on Sundays, so it was kind of a special treat. Usually, our meals were much more pedestrian.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmm... I make chicken so often; so I'm going with a pot roast. We've been trying to limit our red meat to once a week and I don't really care for pork. It would be nice to have something different.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm fine with either one, aside from the onions, which are evil and should be thrown into a pile and burned.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
While I love both and eating red meat isn’t good for you if you eat it often, I think there’s nothing better than a perfectly cooked pot roast with root vegetables. After which, making leftovers into a hearty beef stew! Especially good in the cold winter days!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Pot roast, because it's something we don't have very often and it's usually enough for 2 or 3 different meals. Besides, it's Mowgli's favorite human food.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm vegetarian, so I'll take the roasted veggies, minus the meat. Or just use my fake vegetarian chicken.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doesn't matter...as long as I get a nice thick gravy to go with it!!!!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Although pot roast is okay from time to time,I'd much prefer roast chicken any day