question of the day Friday june 17,2022

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 thank you hun! its just going to be a day of relaxing for me and the hubs . he works tonite so we wont be going out or anything

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normally a nice meal in one of the restaurant's in town then a few drinks afterwards. Happy anniversary.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We don't make a huge thing out of it but do celebrate. The past few years especially due to the pandemic. We are, however, venturing out this year to our favorite local restaurant so very excited for this! Hubbie always gets me flowers, which is more than enough. Gifts aren't necessary - there's nothing either of us would want that we don't already have. The older I get the less I want more stuff but roses are always appreciated!

Next Friday is 5 years for us!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've only had two and they've both been during the pandemic.

For our first anniversary, I unfroze the top layer of our wedding cake from the year before and I think we ordered food.

Last year we went to a restaurant that had private heated huts because that felt safest with J.

And we've gotten each other presents based on the traditional ones for each year (paper and cotton so far).

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm single :lol:

But I guess theoretically speaking if I were in a relationship/married, depending on the level of shared interests respectively (Which I assume would be quite reasonably compatible, as we would be together for a reason after all!) I would enjoy either hiking or a walk along the riverside, visiting a museum, dinner out at a nice restaurant, a weekend getaway, chilling at home with a movie and snacks, wine tasting, revisit the place we first met and/or had our first date, picnic, try something new like sky diving etc I'm pretty game for almost anything! I like the idea activities, gestures and spending time together.

Happy Anniversary!

🌻

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
i wish that my hubs would get me a rose but he never buys me flowers .... he is not much of a romantic

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our 50th is coming up in a few weeks, and we plan to go out to dinner- just the two of us. Normally, we just exchange cards and don't make a big deal over it. When you have so many of them, what's one more?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
i wish that my hubs would get me a rose but he never buys me flowers .... he is not much of a romantic
Maybe if you gave him one instead he would get the hint 😉 Some guys just need a gentle reminder.

We've always celebrated by going out to dinner. If our anniversary falls on a weekday we usually wait until the weekend. We used to give one another gifts but now it's just cards and a nice meal at a restaurant we enjoy.

My sister is recently widowed so anniversaries are a difficult time for her. 😥

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to both of you!We have gone out to eat from time to time for ours but anymore,it's nice to be home,in the peace and quiet,and I like to cook us a meal that we both love.