Question of the Day, Friday, July 24

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3:

I guess this question is more for those of us who live in the northern hemisphere. I've been saying that when the weather cools down, I'm going to rip through this house and get some good cleaning done. It's just been terribly hot and terribly humid around here and it's mostly too hot to clean the house,

Finish this sentence: When the weather cools down, I'm going to _________________________________________.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to sit on the patio with a cold drink and a good book. Chiqui will be lying on the tile floor, perking up whenever she hears a bird or sees through the screens a family of partridges walking by.
Ah, the retired life!

I might unpack the boxes that I put in the closet when I moved here. Flatten the boxes and put them out for recycling.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Sand and reapply poly to a section of the dining room floor where my chair has worn it down. Has been on the to do list for the last couple years and this year it’s happening.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dig out my Fall home decor and go to town decorating. Although last Fall, I had 16 year old cat and not two hyper kittens so I might have to modify where I put everything.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the fall but not ready for it :lol: So haven't started thinking about doing anything yet. Savoring summer for now!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Enjoy the lower humidity.

We've got a long way to go here. It doesn't start cooling down until mid-late November but can still get hot by northern standards.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Look forward to long walks outdoors - it's too hot and humid now for me to enjoy a lengthy walk.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Get some work done out in the yard and some house cleaning. It's been way too hot for both!

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Start walking my yard 80 times a day which will equal 5 miles (I think? I'm horrible at math and conversions). Of course 2 to 4 cats running after me too. My yard has hills up and down so I get a really great work out. Or 11,855 steps a day

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Turn off the AC. I can't wait for cool weather. Fall is my favorite time of year. I also am really looking forward to hiking while the leaves change. It's just gorgeous.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Walking anywhere, sitting one the deck reading and not sweating, maybe wear a tank
and a hoodie, having my afternoon cup of tea and cheese and crackers on the deck
as well.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Looking forward to being able to shut off my AC and open the windows!!!

Seriously, I would love to really clean... without sweating or getting out of breath.
And going for a walk, at anytime during the day....without being concerned about what the temp is..

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
When the weather cools down, I'm going to go for a really long hike.

Although to be honest I'm looking forward to the monsoon ending more than the weather cooling down. I have lots of plans and things I need to do as soon as the rain stops.

If the weather of this place would ever cease..........

🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I say this every year...I need to get upstairs and tuck into it,organize my canning stuff that's up there,etc.Most of all I need to pitch a bunch.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When the weather cools down, I'm going to go for a really long hike.

Although to be honest I'm looking forward to the monsoon ending more than the weather cooling down. I have lots of plans and things I need to do as soon as the rain stops.

If the weather of this place would ever cease..........

🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧
We haven't gotten our monsoon yet in Arizona. It's been so hot that I wish it would come soon.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
when the weather cools down i might start going for walks again ...not sure how cold i want it to be