Question of the Day, Friday, July 23

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Absolutely!! I used to dream about designing fine jewelry and I’d watch QVC jewelry shows for fun. My grandma loved qvc! And she told me the story many times about how her father bought each daughter a gold chain and cross because it was important to him that they have something nice. That started Grandmas love of jewelry.

Motherhood and gardening have reduced the amount. I always wear some sort of hoop earrings (nothing big though) and my toe ring. I had a second toe ring that I had to take off recently. Years of walking on it changed the shape to were it was getting uncomfortable.

Unfortunately my wedding set doesn’t fit since having kids. I miss it! I have a pendant on a chain that DH gave me on our wedding day. Usually my wedding band is on that.

I do wear an Enso Silicone ring. It’s very comfortable!

On Sundays or fancy occasions I’ll wear extra rings, nicer earrings and sometimes a bracelet my dad gave me for my college graduation.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do wear an Enso Silicone ring. It’s very comfortable!
I have four Enso rings! I used to wear them to the gym, took them on my honeymoon because I didn't want to worry about losing my real rings, and intended on wearing them when I could no longer wear my regular rings during pregnancy, but luckily my fingers never swelled up.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was going into the office I wore jewelry into work every day. Earrings, two rings, watch and sometimes a necklace. Now that I work from home I rarely wear jewelry. Every once in awhile I will wear earrings but that is it. I put my watch in a window every once in awhile so it stays charged.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have four Enso rings! I
I’ve worn the design right off my ring but ive had it for several years. It is nice not worrying about it when I’m in the garden or washing my hands a billion times like when i had kids in diapers. Or like yesterday when my hands swelled a bit in the heat; my ring never got uncomfortable. I do miss my set though. When I worked in an office setting it wasn’t an issue.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I usually wear earrings, at least my second pair and I try to remember my first one. Besides that I usually wear 3 rings and some rubber bands and elastics on my left wrist. Necklaces when I'm in the mood for them

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I never wear jewelry anymore, though I will put a pair of studs in my ears every so often, just to ensure the holes don't grow over.

And though I don't consider it jewelry, I do wear my Fitbit all the time.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I wear zero jewelry when I am at home. When I go out I try to remember to put on at least my engagement and wedding ring. I used to always wear earrings when I went out, but with wearing a mask I got out of the habit to the point that my holes starting to close up so I starting wearing small studs just to get the holes back to where they should be. I have SO much jewelry, but I rarely where any of it.