Question of the Day, Friday, July 2

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good afternoon! :wave3:

Right now, what is on your kitchen table?

A pair of Rick’s sunglasses, a wooden pizza peel, and today’s mail. I always have a tablecloth on our table, too. Oh, and Muffin. She just jumped up on the table.

What’s on your table?

ETA: Seriously? Make that Muffin AND Tabby. :sigh:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Messy right now. Just got a delivery so a box with two garage lights is there, along with a bag of plastic cups I just found under the back seat; two envelopes of my mom’s personal papers I was sorting through; a box of cereal from the groceries I just brought in; my car keys; and a spray bottle of spic and span.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow....A few mixing bowls, mail and flyers, my large stainless steel bowl for bread rising, random tools, a reflective vest, a tissue box cover, yard bags, skewers for roasting marshmallows/wieners on the fire, a towel, extension cord, some cat stuff, sanitizer, my purse, a few grocery items I haven't put away yet, cookie tins, some tupperware.....and a few other things, but I don't want to get up again to check. :paperbag: :lol:
I went thru a closet yesterday to reorganize, so there's still stuff I need to find a new home for.

A bra (don't judge, I took it off when I came thru the back door earlier and now, Luna is on it)
Not judging at all! It's one of the first things I do when I come home! :lol:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We do not have a kitchen table. We have a dropleaf table that we use when we have company or we play board games. It has a stack of books, a salt lamp, a salt sphere lamp, various crystals, and, currently, Cassian.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kitchen table has large bags of candy, cat toys, cleaners, a spice rack thing that I still haven't put in the cupboard, drawer liners. Basically just a bunch of junk. My dining room table is similar with loads of junk, but it's more a computer screen, keyboard, magazines, papers, a quilt (to keep it away from my puppy), and other random things. I clearly need to clean.