Question of the Day, Friday, July 17

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3:

How many things do you plug in at least once a week to recharge?

Me: cell phone, kindle, iPad, iPod (4)
Rick: cell phone, iPad (2)

What about you?

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just my tablet. I use my cell phone so infrequently that a charge will last 2 or 3 weeks, as it is mostly turned off.
Michele, on the other hand, has 2 cell phones, a Nook, a kindle fire, and 2 laptops.

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My iPhone gets a lot of use, so I charge it at least once a day!

I no longer have a tablet or laptop, so my phone is now my hotline to my family and friends, my bank, TV guide, library (books and music), games console, drawing surface, research library, camera, photo album, newspaper, personal trainer, to-do list, nutritionist, shop front, map, travel guide, and to a certain extent, my personal computer.

No wonder the battery is so drained! If I can do it on my phone, I will. And it's even better if I can ask Siri or Alexa to do it for me! :lol:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmm... probably just my phone and maybe my fitbit. I think the fitbit is getting more than a week because I only wear it when I exercise. My kids have been made responsible for charging their own kindle fires. And my Kindle Paperwhite goes longer without a charge.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just my laptop I guess...It actually stays plugged in though, unless I have to take it with me somewhere. I don't use my kindle consistently enough for the need to be plugged in weekly and I don't have any other mobile devices....yeah I know...I'm last person on earth without either a cell phone or tablet.... :lol:

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
phone, laptop, airpods, blue tooth speaker, Nintendo Switch...and hopefully soon Ipad.
(the store I went to today had sold their stock for the day by the time I got there -___-)

infrequently charge: other bluetooth headphones, and two portable batteries

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Laptop and cell phone - recharged approximately every other day.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laptop, 2 cell phones (mine & his), two or three kindles.
I think the fitbit lasts longer than a week.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Well, dang. Forgot the Fitbits; I have a C3 and Rick has my old Blaze. And our toothbrushes. And the laptop in the she shed.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Well, dang. Forgot the Fitbits; I have a C3 and Rick has my old Blaze. And our toothbrushes. And the laptop in the she shed.
It ends up being a lot of stuff, doesn’t it! Hubby and I both have iPads, iWatches, iPhones, electric toothbrushes. I have a laptop, too, but I use it instead of a desktop computer in the office so it stays plugged in all the time.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
iPhone and iPad, daily
Sonicare toothbrush (weekly)
MacBook laptop, weekly or more often depending on use
Anker SoundBuds (wireless ear buds), every other day or do

That reminds me...I need to charge my AppleTV remote! That charge lasts for months, but it’s probably time. :)

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't have any of that I-stuff I have to say.He has a big flashlight that gets recharged every so often...wouldn't say once a week though,and his cell phone (not a smart phone either) we don't use all that often,so really not that either.Guess we're living in the dark ages!