question of the day Friday jan 27th

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those who don’t respect every life as precious. That kind of covers all the above in a way. True Respect for all life as precious would keep most cruel or unjust things from happening. From taking advantage of others, showing hatred, to actively harming, it would be a better world if humans could STOP 🛑.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Noisy people: those who do not respect their neighbors and feel they have the license to party and everything anytime of the day and night, those who are on a public transport or at a cinema and can't seem to lower their voices, those who are noisy eaters, etc.

People who come to the house unannounced. This just irks me.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what is one thing that really upsets you ?
for me its being ignored when i ask people to do a simple task like shoveling the snow off my walk way
Think about it your asking someone to exert their time and energy by them braving the cold. Now if you would offer some Financial Compensation you may find a willing snow remover.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Turning Right on Red is allowed here in Iowa as long as you don't hinder right away traffic.
Here too but I think what they meant was turning right when they are going straight, so that they turn right in front of them. The other thing that irritates me is when people behind me hook their horn trying to get me to turn right on red when there are cars coming and I don't feel it's safe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Think about it your asking someone to exert their time and energy by them braving the cold. Now if you would offer some Financial Compensation you may find a willing snow remover.
vansX2 vansX2 its his job to make sure the walk ways are done and im not the only disabled person that lives here

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
vansX2 vansX2 its his job to make sure the walk ways are done and im not the only disabled person that lives here
If the person removing the snow is being compensated for their work, then by all means they should be doing their job. Is there a specific person in your housing development assigned to contacting the person removing the snow ?
I have found that some people hired to remove snow will only speak to the person whom hired them.

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People who get angry when I ask them to speak up or repeat what they said. I spent over 40 years working around loud equipment, and hearing protection was either unavailable or not an option, with predictable results.
I wear hearing aids but they don't always pick up certain tones and sounds. I can really relate to this. My family are the worst. They know they're not supposed to be ignorant about it but they just don't stop. It is a disability but they don't get it.

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People who drive at 30 km/hr in the 50km/hr zone and then speed up when they come to the playground zone. It happens way more than you would imagine. Can't figure that one out at all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
If the person removing the snow is being compensated for their work, then by all means they should be doing their job. Is there a specific person in your housing development assigned to contacting the person removing the snow ?
I have found that some people hired to remove snow will only speak to the person whom hired them.
vansX2 vansX2 no the landlord or maintence man both dont live here and we have to call the landlord to make a work order most of the time . i wish that they would hire a better person to handle maintence issues here