question of the day Friday jan 27th

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Inconsiderate people in general. There seems to be endless examples. People who consistently take two parking spaces, people who get in an express line or the self-checkout when they have an overflowing cart, people who have their music jacked up or feel the need to come in with their loud cars revving them up with their music jacked up at 3 in the morning, the list goes on and on.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
People with no regard for others. No one should be a doormat. And no one is so important that they shouldn’t think of others. Leaders should be servants; management should be a servant-leader oriented position no matter the company.
Piggy backing off of this, bosses who treat their employees like dirt.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's another job related one: for me, when someone else has done something to the account that I now have to work, but they didn't put any account notes in to explain what they did and why they did it--and then when I start working on it, I find that what they did was *wrong* and now I have to fix it. Even worse, when I have gone in and done so *and* put in extensive notes as to what I did and why, and they just change it back without noting why they're making the changes (and clearly without having read my note or else they would not have done it again).

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Turning Right on Red is allowed here in Iowa as long as you don't hinder right away traffic.
It's allowed here too but you're supposed to look and check that the coast is clear, i.e. no cars coming. However, many people either don't pay attention or just plain don't care if they cause an accident.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Serious issues that make me angry: Racism, landlords (I work in housing, so I will never side with a landlord), when bad people have good things happen to them, entitled people, homophobes, "religious" people who are actually the worst people in the world, hypocrites, animal abusers

Less serious issues: Snow plows blocking my driveway with more snow right after I cleared it, thinking about how much time has passed and feeling both nostalgic and sad about it, bad drivers (where I live the level of idiocy that seems to have fallen on drivers is insane), thinking about animals not understanding when a loved one dies or thinking about my dogs getting upset when I leave.