Question of the Day, Friday, February 5

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like regular crust and thick crust (pan) pizza. I don't like the really thin crust that tastes like a cracker much, but I would eat it because pizza is always good.

I eat it with knife and fork, tip to crust, yes I eat the crust. I usually put hot sauce or superhot pepper powder or flakes on it.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on the toppings and the style of pizza. If there is a lot of toppings on the pizza, I will use a fork and starting eating the toppings, then I will proceed to eat the Pizza. For pizza with either no or not so many toppings, I eat it from the point of the Pizza all the way to the crust, which I eat as well. If I have Chicago style pizza, then most definitely I eat that with a knife and fork. I like all kind of Pizza. One if the best things ever invented.🍕😋

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually start at the point and eat towards the crust.I love that part but hubby sometimes not.If we're having a deep dish type,I do use a knife and fork only as far as I have to.

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Pointy end first, and I can no longer eat the crust. When I lost my sense of taste about 7 years ago, I barely salivate anymore, making things like crust, peanut butter and other dry foods almost impossible to eat.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Folded, regular crust. I'm a Brooklyn girl.
Pepperoni a nice touch.
Only eat the crust if it's been properly cooked; not too doughy and not black. I particularly enjoy it when the oils from cheese drip into it. YUM.
I love Sicilian style, especially the corners.

I like thin crust (we call them bar pies) too. Or a Grandma Pie which is pretty thin too.

Dislike deep dish. Never eat it.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
I start at the tip and if the toppings fall off I eat those first then the rest. I would eat the crusts but we call them pizza bones and my dog gets them.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on the toppings and the style of pizza. If there is a lot of toppings on the pizza, I will use a fork and starting eating the toppings, then I will proceed to eat the Pizza. For pizza with either no or not so many toppings, I eat it from the point of the Pizza all the way to the crust, which I eat as well. If I have Chicago style pizza, then most definitely I eat that with a knife and fork. I like all kind of Pizza. One if the best things ever invented.🍕😋
I was just thinking that, Chicago pizza is a bit different you almost have to use a fork.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I suppose I prefer a thicker crust, but thin crust is just as good if it actually has some good flavour. I eat from the center to the crust, though I usually first tear the crust into smaller bite-sized pieces once I'm there. I've never eaten pizza with a knife and fork.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I could go on for days. I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur. Thin, cracker crust with a sweet and spicy fresh tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella on top with fresh basil is the basic epitome of pizza.
When trying a new restaurant I almost always order just cheese because if you can't get the basics right, there's no sense covering it up with toppings. Once the base is tested, I then move on to other toppings.
When I worked at Godafther's pizza, I'd always make myself a thin crust half cheese half taco pizza. Absolutely phenomenal.
During College: Luigi's Pizza in River Falls was absolutely slathered in cheese and it was cut into squares so by the time we got to the middle, the middle piece was usually glued to the cardboard box! They had excellent garlic cheesebread too.
When I lived in Chicago, I ordered from a place called Aroma and got half green pepper and onion/ half green olive and feta.
Here in Korea, my go-to pie is a "Veggie Quesadilla" pizza from Pizza School (the ultimate budget chain here) which is remarkably similar to Godfather's taco pizza. So surprising to find that at a brand that is very, very Korean style (like sweet potato mousse in the crusts, shrimp and honey as toppings together, etc.)

Least favorite pizza: Imo's St. Louis style. ick ick ick. That Provel cheese is an abomination.
Favorite brand of frozen pizza: Dr. Oster's or Totino's Pizza Rolls
Best pizza I ever ate: Still gonna go with the ones I used to make myself at Godfather's. I can taste it now even though it's been 15 years...
Worst pizza experience: Just happened on Saturday. My pizza was great, but my friend is allergic to spice. She asked the guy at the counter repeatedly if the sauce had any kind of pepper in it. He said no. She ordered it and ate one slice. Turns out it had Jalapeno in it. 🤦‍♀️ My friend had to run and get medicine and ended up sick the rest of the night. Thankfully she didn't eat enough to have serious problems, but we were pretty angry at the restaurant because it goes through all this trouble to label stuff as Lacto and Vegan, etc. but apparently only the chef knew what was actually in the food and no one asked, they just acted like they knew. We got refunds and since I'd eaten most of my pizza (which I liked...and didn't ask for a refund for, but they insisted), I used my refund to pay for her medicine and some water.