question of the day Friday feb 3rd

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of the ones I like. I don’t watch new shows, haven’t for years. It’s all DVDs, and only partly because my mother doesn’t remember any episodes however often, or recently, she’s seen them. We’re on series 10 of M* A* S* H at present. We’ve watched Time Team more times than I can count. Likewise Midsomer Murders, New Tricks, Morse, Lewis, Auf Wiedersehen Pet, Ted and Alice, Sleepers, Pride and Prejudice, The Barchester Chronicles, Sleepers, Hornblower, Meet the Ancestors, Antiques Roadshow …

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I grew up on shows like Dragnet, M Squad, Perry Mason, and Have Gun, Will Travel, as well as Ozzie and Harriet. Most of those old shows haven't aged well. The one show that I could watch again- and, in fact, have on DVD- is Magnum, P.I., because even towards the end of it's run, the show didn't get off into the weeds like many others did.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Any episode from any of the Star Trek shows (I would like to start with Star Trek, watch every episode in sequence, then go to TNG, do the same, and so on. Someday, I'll do that, but man, it would take forever.)
Anything from The X-Files
Any episode from Good Eats (Alton Brown)

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
The scene in Vicar of Dibley where Dawn French is trying to stuff the Brussels sprouts into her mouth at the Christmas dinner is one of the funniest I have ever seen.