question of the day Friday feb 3rd

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness...well....Kojak for sure,Quincy,yes,St Elsewhere.Hill Street Blues,Law and Order,ER,LA Law and Blue Bloods,Chicago Hope,to name a few.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness...well....Kojak for sure,Quincy,yes,St Elsewhere.Hill Street Blues,Law and Order,ER,LA Law and Blue Bloods,Chicago Hope,to name a few.
We don't have cable or satellite, just an antenna, but there is a channel showing Quincy, Emergency, Monk, Bones, and Colombo , among others, every weekday. Michele is glued to the TV when they are on. Me? Not so much.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Castle and Who's The Boss? have been my biggest TV obsessions. Castle has been my obsession for almost a full decade and is probably the longest I've been obsessed with one single show.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I like watching stuff from when I grew up, late 80s and 90s mostly. But usually it's on for background noise.

Arya Underfoot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So many but top of my list are RuPaul's Drag Race, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Young Ones, Prisoner (Cell Block H) and Daria

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The Middle

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love watching the many episodes of : The British TV series : Back to the Country. I have My dvd set to record any upcoming episodes . When nothing else is interesting on TV I go to these.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't have cable or satellite, just an antenna, but there is a channel showing Quincy, Emergency, Monk, Bones, and Colombo , among others, every weekday. Michele is glued to the TV when they are on. Me? Not so much.
Yes we do here too...it's call letters here are COZI.I'm about ready to get an antenna.I miss my CBS station,and with nasty weather not too far away,they do the best locally in my opinion for storms and radar.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are so many.

Monk (watching now)
The Golden Girls
Six Feet Under
Frasier (DD bought me the box set)
Rehab Addict
The Dead Files
Spongebob

W Willowy I also bought the Northern Exposure box set. What a good show. When Aidan showed up in Sex and the City I yelled out, "It's Chris!" John Corbett is one of my very few celebrity crushes. :lol:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is that still on?! That was one of my favorite shows, but I forgot about it. I wonder how it ended. I liked Rumpelstiltskin.
It's streaming on Hulu. I love that show. How far did you watch, if you don't know how it ended? There were 6 seasons, plus 7 which was different, and Wonderland, which was a spinoff.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's streaming on Hulu. I love that show. How far did you watch, if you don't know how it ended? There were 6 seasons, plus 7 which was different, and Wonderland, which was a spinoff.
I can't remember. I know I liked the romance with Rumple. I didn't know there was a spinoff! Now I'm gonna have to sign up for Hulu unless Peacock has it.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rewatch several TV shows. Sometimes, it is just for noise, but I have still have to enjoy it to do that.

Good Omens
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Firefly
Superstore
Fleabag
The Detectorists
The Mandalorian
Andor
Larkrise to Candleford
Being Human (British version)
Grand Hotel ( (Spanish Version)
The Sandman
The Great Pottery Throwdown
All Creatures Great and Small (current version)
Downton Abby

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't remember. I know I liked the romance with Rumple. I didn't know there was a spinoff! Now I'm gonna have to sign up for Hulu unless Peacock has it.
I liked the Hook/Emma romance better than Rumple/Belle. Although I really liked Rumple, but some things about Belle started to get on my nerves.

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland was the spin off. It was only one season. The main character who appeared in the OUAT series was Will Scarlet. Robin Hood and Cora show up briefly. Some people disliked the show. I thought it was okay, and I liked Will Scarlet.

You can search for the shows. I'm pretty sure I saw it on Hulu, but I just googled it and it says Disney+

If you liked OUAT, you might also like 10th Kingdom, where they go through a mirror to fairy tale kingdoms.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really rewatch shows but ones I have actually gone back and rewatched are the old classics like Friends. I've also gone back and rewatched some old teen shows like Sabrina The Teenage Witch.