question of the day Friday december 9th

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
what are your favorite scents ?
i like dragon's blood, nag champa, sandalwood, ocean scents, and certain flowers

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Vanilla, puppy breath, anything chocolate baking in the oven, coffee, some flowers, neutrogena soap

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Citrus, aquatic scents, crisp apple, lavender, balsam, and sometimes coffee.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Allergic to anything scented with fragrance, e.g. soaps, candles, perfume, etc. But love coffee, cinnamon and chocolate chip cookie bars or brownies.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rarely like floral scents and greatly prefer fruity and other food-related scents. My favorites (both food and non-food) would be cherry, coconut, cocoa butter, campfire, peach, vanilla, car oils and gas (to an extent, I once had gas on my shoe and when I got in my car I started feeling sick from the smell after 15 minutes), ink (especially on printed newsletters I get in the mail, I always smell them when I get them), spearmint, and citrus.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness...so many!Whether they agree with me is another story,but those that do are baking bread,vanilla,my hubby's pink ;peace rose,the scent of fresh made jams...raspberry,elderberry,blackberry in particular,anise biscotti baking in the oven,sinless pastry coffee,vanilla chai tea.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
…this really is an ode to Proust! OK, how bout earthworms, sidewalks just after a rain, lightening in the air, wet Doug Fir & Redwood forests, deep earth, untouched by time, Chinese tea, Atlantic seaweed, rotting seals, tires, bluejeans, burnt hair, newborn babies, organic carrots and even blood? (OK I know I double dipped, apologies, but this is a fun one!).