Question of the day Friday december 2nd

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I really don't need nor want anything. I don't like having a lot of stuff around the house. I just want my family and kitties to be happy and healthy, and to be able to continue to make jewelry (my favorite thing to do!).

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Good combination, in case you need to measure things!! 👍
I have been breaking my reading glasses left and right lately. They normally come from the dollar store though so I am hoping better quality’s ones might last longer. Definitely need them to saw as well as measure (and do pretty much anything ). After the holidays I am going to make my second attempt at building birdhouses, so both items will come in handy.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I need is a new car. Don't expect that as a Christmas present, though, just something we have to bite the bullet and do.

We're asking our families to go in on getting us new plates and bowls. Ours are getting old and chipped and they'll be really useful.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Due to lack of funds this year, we aren’t celebrating. If I could have anything it would be hubby restored to health. Realistically, though I would like some grow lights so I don’t have to play musical chairs with the plants when seed starting season starts. Right now my houseplants are under all my lights.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Due to lack of funds this year, we aren’t celebrating. If I could have anything it would be hubby restored to health. Realistically, though I would like some grow lights so I don’t have to play musical chairs with the plants when seed starting season starts. Right now my houseplants are under all my lights.
I bought for two people and that's it. We put a $25 limit on it. It makes things so much more simple.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
I got some relatively inexpensive from Amazon and see starting time is coming up

I would like to see husbands health restored as well, he has M S

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going down to look after my Brother in Tasmania this February while he gets a new knee. He got the first one last February. So I guess that's his belated Christmas present. :)
I hope your brother's surgery turns out well. He's lucky to have someone to help him out. I found out that I needed knee replacemet on both knees 10 years ago but at the time I had cats and no one to help me while I recovered. Plus I was absolutely terrified to have it done. When I decided to have the surgery I went to a new orthopedic doctor but he said my knees were so bad that he would not touch them. He highly recommend another doctor that specalized in knee surgery. He said he could do the surgery but it would be very difficult. I would need to have some bones grafted and he could not make any guarantees about how well it turns out. I decided not to have it done because I did not want to have to go through all that pain and not have the surgery succeed.

Last edited: