Question of the Day, Friday, August 7

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I LOVE ice cream! Preferably scoops of several flavours in a bowl, piled high with rich, chocolate fudge sauce, nuts, sprinkles and a wafer.

The most chocolatiest chocolate cream is always a winner for me, but I also love pistachio, coffee and mint, and some crazy ones like Smurf flavour! It’s bright blue ice cream with Haribo smurfs mixed in. I’ve only ever seen it in France and Italy, it’s far too exciting to get in the UK.

if I’m feeling less like a 7 year old, then I love an affogato after dinner too.

Mmmmmm, I might have to have ice cream for breakfast now!

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a regional brand- Perry's- that has a version called 'Fireball' that is cinnamon flavored. I get it in a dish instead of a cone- it's neater that way, without drips to worry about.
I love cinnamon but have never had cinnamon ice cream. Guess I could blend some cinnamon into vanilla ice cream and let it freeze again.

My favorite ice cream is really an ice cream dessert - Baked Alaska. None of the restaurants near me have it. :bawling:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Haagen Dazs Strawberry, 2nd would be their Vanilla Bean
About once a year I like LARGE Hot Fudge Sundae

Dolce on the Strand sells gelato, sweet treats, and now cocktails. They obtained a license recently, hmmmmm...
I love Italian spirits but cannot partake. I haven't bought anything from there yet but I plan on it
Italian Gelato, Cocktails and Pastries

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Chocolate ice cream is my favorite, especially with either chocolate syrup or chocolate chips. I also like "real" vanilla ice cream, i.e., flavored with vanilla bean, topped with fresh blueberries or raspberries.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The most chocolatiest chocolate cream is always a winner for me, but I also love pistachio, coffee and mint, and some crazy ones like Smurf flavour! It’s bright blue ice cream with Haribo smurfs mixed in. I’ve only ever seen it in France and Italy, it’s far too exciting to get in the UK.
I felt like I had that when I was in Italy a few years back so I went on facebook and checked my pictures and voilà
FB_IMG_1596928608770.jpg
FB_IMG_1596928617662.jpg

Though it looks like mine was more mini marshmallows rather than gummi bears. Man I miss traveling.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I stick with simple flavors like vanilla, chocolate chip, etc. Nothing crazy for me. I did try maple walnut ice cream recently and that was good. I have never liked strawberry ice cream because of the rubbery tasteless bits of strawberry in the ice cream. Or maybe that what just the brand of ice cream my parents always bought, either Hood or Friendly's. I don't like toppings and prefer my ice cream in a bowl.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love " snow cream " that my mom and dad made when I was growing up. Too bad I live where it doesn't snow and can't make it.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cookies and Cream ice cream. Two snacks in one!!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I love ice cream. And I love chocolate. So 99.9% of the time, if I get ice cream, it's chocolate. That other 0.1% of the time, it would be vanilla, as I sometimes get it to top with fresh strawberries.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rocky Road and eggnog are my favorites. I love any kind with nuts in it. Rarely, I will add sugarless chocolate syrup.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rocky Road and eggnog are my favorites. I love any kind with nuts in it. Rarely, I will add sugarless chocolate syrup.
Hmm.. I don't think I have ever heard of egg nog ice cream. Sounds delicious.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I prefer vanilla because you can add so many things to it. I love to warm my homemade pear or fig preserves and put a dollop in the middle of the bowl. It is sinful.