Question of the day Friday August 5th

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Ever since I was a teenager and first saw 'Sparta' the cat I'd been obsessed with mackerel tabbies. (I don't think that was what he was but it was what he looked like, color wise!) I have always adopted the cat that I felt drawn too so that didn't always mean I got a cat that looked like that though, until I ended up with Jasper and Mia! I LOVE the color of their fur, but I also love orange tabbies, too!

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I have a particular preference, but I do tend to be more drawn to orange, calico, black (especially long-hair black cats), gray, and tabby with white fur. I think those specifically I'm most drawn to because those are the colors of cats I've had at some point in my life.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never met a cat that I didn't love,coat color and all.Over the years I've had so many,and to me, all of them were beauties.I have to go further though and say that I do miss an oriental pointed...don't care what the colors... and.all are beautiful.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No particular preference, but I do appreciate a nice clear calico with a lot of white. And a tuxedo with the perfect amount of white on the chest and paws.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No particular preference, but I do appreciate a nice clear calico with a lot of white. And a tuxedo with the perfect amount of white on the chest and paws.
20211210_121825.jpg

I lucked out when I went to the shelter in December and there was a tuxedo cat with those types of markings. I didn't pick her for that. She kind of stuck right by me from the time I walked in.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not really partial to any particular coat color, but you will pry our orange cats only from my cold, dead hands.
Although I love all cats, that is exactly how I feel about all of the orange cats I've ever had. There is
just something so special about them.