Question of the day Friday August 5th

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! I always say I have a 'sea of orange' around here, they were inbred so all females and males alike are orange! That being said my favorite has to be pointed cats too. There is just something special about them, maybe it is the oriental background in there somewhere, and that brings that special personality and chattiness!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I do have a thing for the tabby pattern. Banshee was a blotched tabby with white bib, belly and paws. Mollipop is a mackerel tabby with white around her mouth and velvet black paws. The marks on a tabby are gorgeous.

There will always be a special place in my heart for black boys (Hydrox P. Puddy :redheartpump:).

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Calico. That's why I was drawn to Lelia.

I also think the Snowshoe color combo is breathtaking, though I don't imagine I'll ever have that.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably a calico. The splotches of black, orange and white are so beautiful. Willow is a dilute calico, not quite as pretty a coat as full color. I also love tuxedos and all of their wonderful patterns.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really hard to just pick one or two!

Black
White
Tortoiseshell
Calico
Mackerel Tabby

I reckon if I did have to narrow it down to one it would be black - I adore black cats!