Question of the Day, Friday, August 28

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was a kid I would dunk Oreos in milk but that is pretty much it. I can see dunking biscotti because the ones I have had are really really crunchy. I think they were made to be dunked.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was a kid I would dunk Oreos in milk but that is pretty much it. I can see dunking biscotti because the ones I have had are really really crunchy. I think they were made to be dunked.
Dunking biscotti in tea takes me back to my Grandma’s kitchen. :cloud9: Maybe I’ll do that once it cools off here. I probably dunked those more than oreos growing up but its been a while!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have, on very seldom occasions, dunked ginger snap cookies in tea or coffee. And of course as a kid, I'm sure everyone has dunked an oreo at one time or another. But I'm not a dunker in general.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I dunk biscotti in tea and grilled cheese cut in rectangles in my tomato soup.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
No, I don't dunk anything. I'm not much of a snacker, I rarely eat cake, cookies or crackers.

I do know how to do a TimTam Slammer though.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not much of a snacker, I rarely eat cake, cookies or crackers.
I don't like snacking either. But a bunch of different interesting snack foods on a plate for lunch can be fun. It has to be an interesting and exciting variety though, and maybe a tasty dip or sauce.