Question of the Day, Friday, August 27

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really have a favorite room,but I guess the closest would be my kitchen as you all know I love to cook,and then our bedroom.It's where the tv is,where the doxies come to snuggle in their beds....Mystery loves to snuggle in "her" bed......

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably my dining room, which is alcove off of the living room. The door to the back yard is on one wall and it has a full glass window and two full sidelight windows so it gives a great view of the back porch and bird feeders in the yard. I spend mornings at the dining room table, using my IPad and looking out at the birds and yard creatures or working on jigsaw puzzles.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know. I like my whole house. I spend probably 90% of my awake time in the kitchen/dining room since it's where we do school. We have great windows to watch the birds and plants in the backyard. Mooch spends most of her time in her too. We've talked about buing a bigger place; but I'd hate to leave this kitchen and view behind!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Our Family Room, where we watch TV with the kids and the pets. It boggles my mind how I can ever understand the shows we watch when there is no peace and quiet in that room whenever we are all together. LOL