Question of the Day, Friday, August 26

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good Morning!
 And Happy Last-Friday-in-August! 

Gosh, our kids went back to school yesterday! All the parents in my department were all smiles yesterday; their kids went back to school and they were celebrating! 

So, easy question this morning: What's the last item you bought? Was it in a brick-and-mortar store or did you buy it online?  

I went over to Barnes and Noble again yesterday and came back to work with a copy of Cook It in Cast Iron, an America's Test Kitchen cookbook. I can't wait to try it. There are some really great-looking recipes in there. Online, well, last night, I ordered All About Braising, by Molly Stevens. It should be here on Monday. New cookbooks....life is good! 

This morning, I have to stop for gas for Hannah on my way into work. 

What about you?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I stocked up on Estee Lauder skin care products and I ordered them on line.  

I have been to the supermarket to buy food since ordering those online.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
 The last thing I bought were lacy unmentionables from...uh, no.  I guess I have to be honest.  The last thing I bought was a printing calculator on-line and before that?  Cat food.  

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
the last thing I bought was Starbuck's Iced Green Tea, unsweetened...that was 2 days ago...

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Makeup 
 Too Faced Blush, Ardency Inn eyeliner, Clinique Mascara and a When Travelmate Face Mask. Ordered online via Sephora.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last thing I bought online was a book for a birthday gift. Last thing I bought in a store was shaving cream yesterday.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the last thing i bought was canned cat food, from chewy (online); that got delivered on tuesday. not overly exciting for me, but my cats were excited about it! 

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

the last thing i bought was canned cat food, from chewy (online); that got delivered on tuesday. not overly exciting for me, but my cats were excited about it! 
Were the cats excited for the food or the big box the food came in?

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went out for karaoke last night with friends.  I bought some beers and some food at the bar.  

Before this the last thing I bought was snacks at work on Wednesday.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The last thing I bought was groceries this morning.

As for a purchase of something for the house, it was a set of window curtains for the living room and a new mop. :clap: I bought the mop at a Bed, Bath and Beyond store which is about 45 miles away. I bought the window curtains at a Ross store in the same shopping mall. I didn't like the window curtains and they have to go back to the store.

The last item I purchased for myself was a new Coach handbag in white for dressy occasions. I bought it online. I admit I am addicted to Coach purses.

Last edited:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Were the cats excited for the food or the big box the food came in?
haha! good point! 
    actually, i opened the box in the back enclosed porch, then brought the cases of canned cat food into the kitchen -- so the cats didn't see the box. we always have 2 or 3 boxes around the house, specifically for my 3 to play with or in.