Top Cat
Purraise
I currently have 8 cats in my house, 6 are mine and 2 are my fosters:
Amber is 7 and our resident Queen of the House
Snowball is 3
Cygnus X1 is 3
Kiki is 2
Ash and Dash are 1

Snowball, Kiki, Ash and Dash are my feral cats from work which I socialized.
Greyla and Lunabella are my fosters I don't have photos on my computer right now.
Adopt Greyla on Petfinder

Attachments

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I could post pics of my kids!Anyway,my oldest 3 are also littermates,and they would be Butter,Tuffy and Teddy.They are 12 ish.Then comes Bridey and Hannah..also littermates I think are around 9 or 10.Then there's Tinkerbelle and Whiskers...around 8,Donnie and Maxine who are 7ish,Mystery who is 5ish and Callie who is 3 or 4 and her girls Bunny and Mittens who are 2ish.Now that brings us to the 2 little angels that were dumped in my yard on Aug. 11,which was also my late Mom's birthday.My sister and I were discussing it this morning,wondering if this was our Mom's doing!Anyway,they are kittens...I suspect sisters....maybe just barely 3 months oldOne is what I would call a tortoiseshell,and I have named her Thomasina and her sissy has a bit longer hair...big tufts from her ears(Mom always called them angel wings)and she has calico colors but not marked like a traditional calico,and her name is Penny.Yes I adore them..they are so sweet and living in my bathroom at the moment.I have a dog (not a doxie)whom I don't trust.I called the humane society and of course they have no room...asked me if I wanted to foster them.I won't take their food and litter..they need it more than I do.Haven't heard back from them either.So...maybe the girls are here to stay?I sure wasn't planning on any more cats but my Mom may have had other plans!So there's my story and I'm sticking to it!And yes..all my guys are spayed and neutered.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3:

Let's talk about our cats.
How many cats do you have inside? Names and ages? Pictures are always a plus!

Mollipop is 10 years old. She is my baby, my little girl, my feline everything. She is lounging in HER cat tree in the living room.
View attachment 392416

Tabby is nine years old. She's such a good girl. She showed up at our neighbor's house and I brought her home.
Muffin is ten years old. She's my baby, too. She was my mother's kitty, but we took her when Mom went to the nursing home.
Muffin is on top, with Tabby in her cube.
View attachment 392417

Amber Louise will be 23 years old in November. She was a stray kitten roaming through town. She has the loudest lungs of any cat we've ever known!
View attachment 392418

Your turn! Tell us about your feline kids!
They are beautiful, Pam!

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have 3 cats inside (2 of which are actually ours 😅)
First there's our own cats.
IMG-20201112-WA0076.jpeg
Luci/Lucifer
Born on 21 April 2020

IMG-20201102-WA0051.jpeg
Pandora
Born on 22 April 2020

Then there is our long term guest, that has invaded our house 3 years ago, and he hasn't left since

IMG-20210715-WA0015.jpg
This is Bolt, we have no idea about his(?) age, but he acts like a huge kitten

And lastly, an honourable mention:
IMG-20200406-WA0072.jpeg IMG-20200512-WA0061.jpeg
This is/was Bro
He was a stray that occasionally took refuge in our home, especially last winter. We haven't seen him for a couple of weeks now, which has left us heartbroken. He looked like such a ruffian, but he was the sweetest cat. He loved attention and could never get enough of it. Belly rubs, chin scratches, anything that got him love. If he didn't spray around the house, we'd have taken him in permanently, but there was no taking the wild side out of him. He was a ladies man, got into a lot of fights. We were his safe place and I miss him dearly ❤