Question Of The Day, Friday, August 2

Puff Kitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My favorite color is purple. My car is maroon and my bedroom is beige. The door to my apartment is white. I’ll wear just about any color as long as it isn’t super bright, but blue, black, gray, pink, and purple are probably my main colors.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue is my favourite colour - I have a light blue/seaside themed room and wear a lot of blues and reds. I don't have a car of my own yet but my mother's car is black.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Red is my favorite color.
My auto is silver, don't like silver, but it's what was available in a good used vehicle.
Bedroom is white, also the front door.
I like wearing shades of red - orange, mauve, pink or whatever. I also like dark blue.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pink is my fave color, then navy and black
No car but if I had one, I'd like candy apple red
Off white walls, with a pink quilt and shams and lots of colorful throws,
pink, baby blue, purple, green
Front door is white
I Like pinks, lavender, purple,, and blue, green, navy black
I look awful in brown and orange
Wow! We must be twins. I like pink and brights,

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My favorite color is pink. My bedroom and bath are in shades of pink (with yellow cabinets in the bath.)
My car is red because that is what was available.
I wear, in addition to pink, bright colors
The door is mustard yellow because we are in a condo and that is the color of all the doors in our building.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Favorite color: Almost any hue of green, with black and muted puce being close second/third
Car: Black
My room: A color called Paramount by Behr. It is a dark French grey.
My front door: A color called Black Sapphire by Behr. It is a very dark blueish purple.
My favorite color to wear: Black. I also like muted puce and grey, but I have more black clothing.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's your favorite color? - Green! Especially an emerald, but I also love dark forest greens and light minty greens

What's the color of your car/truck? - White. Probably my last choice, honestly, but I had totaled my Saturn and needed a new car right away and the chevy I tried at the CarMax felt the best driving.

What's the main color in your bedroom? - White. We live in an apartment.

What's the color of your front door? Wooden, so brown.

What color do you like to wear? I wear a lot of black and bright colors like red tend to look good with my coloring. Honestly, I have clothes in all different colors.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kat0121 Kat0121 ... That car color is stunning!! I don't know if DH would agree to it. He's slightly color-defficient so some blues and purples look the same to him. Maybe I shouldn't tell him? :p
Thanks. I was browsing the local Ford dealer's inventory online. I stumbled on it by accident. There was 2 things I really wanted. Heated/cooling seats and Sirius XM built in. This came up in my search. When I first saw it, I was like it's PURPLE. I kept finding it in my search. I went to look at it and the rest is history. It is purple but it's not obnoxious. I love it.

I put this license plate frame on it. It looks great.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A0N8HOW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Tell him it's black and that it's just the way the light hits it. :lol:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tell him it's black and that it's just the way the light hits it.
:lol2: I should! I like the licence plate holder too!

Heated seats would be a dream in a car (cooled too). The loaner I had from the dealership last week had electronic controls for the lumbar support and that felt pretty awesome too. :crazy:

ashekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't think I have a favorite color, but I really wear a lot of grays/blacks. I don't have a car, but my e-bike is black and orange. :)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's your favorite color? What's the color of your car/truck? What's the main color in your bedroom? What's the color of your front door? What color do you like to wear?
my favorite color these days would generally be in the cream or tan/beige range. i don't own a car/truck, but if i did i'd likely go with silver/grey colored. right now, the main color in my bedroom is a sage green. eventually, i'll change that to cream colored. my front door is white. for clothing, i wear a lot of blue, green, and grey in the cold weather months; and plaid cotton 'shorts' and solid colored cotton shirts in blue, green, purple, and yellow during the summer months.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
This might freak you out a bit but I with about 5% of the population have a form of Synesthesia where you see/feel people and animals moods and attitudes in color. So color has a large influence in my life.
This form of Synesthesia is where the sayings of black with anger, green with envy, purple is the color of madness, feeling blue or the blues etc. have come from. Most people are born with it..but its gone by 3 or 4 years old.
Great example of this is if there is a baby in the room with lots of people and another person walks in and the baby starts crying instantly, the baby has sensed something isn't quite right about that person that has just arrived. Sure many of you as mothers and parents have seen this. Also why your cats sometimes hate a person or love on a person..they have it too.
Its a huge advantage being a sales rep..or socializing animals, like with cats and horses, see the mood change before they have even twitched their tails. And the animals see this in you and there is a almost telepathic relationship you form.
So my favorite colors are deep chocolate browns..olive greens and cherry reds and oranges.
PS. If you come home in a bad mood and you cat wants nothing to do with you , you now know why.
So you still have it even though children outgrow it? I've never heard of it. It's so interesting.

purrtini

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What’s your favorite color? Red
What’s the color of your car? Black
What’s the main color in your bedroom? White
What’s the color of your front door? It’s a shade of red.
What color do you like to wear? I honestly have clothes in all colors besides yellow. It tends to make me look washed out.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
What's your favorite color? Jewel tones, especially blue and green
What's the color of your car? Candy apple red. I would prefer lipstick red.
What's the main color in your bedroom? Needs painting off-white
What's the color of your front door? Linen white and dirt
What color do you like to wear? I like blues and greens. Yellow makes me really irritable.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite color is a nice jewel blue, or maybe purple. . .I can never decide. Somewhere in that range though.

My vehicle is dark metallic charcoal gray. That's my favorite color for vehicles, although that purple looks nice too. Not that you get much choice when you buy used, but if I have a choice. Someday I want a vehicle with ChromaFlair or another chameleon paint, it should get cheaper with time.

My bedroom is a very light purple. Like almost white with a little purple tinge. I like it.

The front door is white. I've never painted it. But I'd probably keep it white if I did paint.

I look best in medium-to-dark reds, blues, purples, grays, and browns. I look terrible in green, orange, and yellow. Well, I can get away with a bluish grayish green (I have a coat that color), nothing with too much yellow though.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
What's your favorite color? I like purples, darker reds and blues and, of course, black.
What's the color of your car/truck? I don't drive. Mr Husband has a man-cave-on-wheels. Hard to see the colour under all that mud.
What's the main color in your bedroom? Our house is all wood paneled "log cabin" inside.
What's the color of your front door? Dark brown.
What color do you like to wear? Reds, purples, dark pinks, black and brown. I look better in darker, richer colours. Pastel shades look terrible on me, yellow makes me look washed-out, white is always a disaster with my klutzy ways

Wrigley

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What's your favorite color? Black
What's the color of your car? Deep metallic blue
What's the main color in your bedroom? Pewter grey and white
What's the color of your front door? White
What color do you like to wear? Black.