Question of the Day, Friday, April 3

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3:

Now that most (if not all) of us are sheltering in place, what are you wearing most of the time?

Around here, Rick and I are in sweats and t-shirts.
How about you?

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pajama bottoms and long-sleeved shirts. My husband and I have matching bright pink pajama bottoms with Bumble from Rudolf on them. We also have matching bright blue ones. Those are always fun to wear.

When I am feeling fancy, I put on a sweater.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweats but today I have on pj bottoms and a black jersey with a cami underneath

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a couple of pairs of fleece pj's which I am using during the day. Shower, put a set on. These are my "Quarantine Clothes"!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweats or leggings and a T-shirt.
If I'm just lounging or doing simple chores, I'll wear my sweats, but if doing some deep cleaning I'll wear the thinner "fitted" clothes without the extra fabric to get in the way. It gets warm when your spring cleaning!
I also have a specific pair of leggings and T that I wear if I'm working with bleach.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Being retired it’s just the same stuff I wear every day. Blue jeans, t-shirt, lightweight hoodie if it’s chilly in the house.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still wearing cute shirts like I would wear to school because I'm still videoing myself teaching, but usually just with leggings.

I wore a spring dress and leggings yesterday.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sweatpants or yoga leisure pants, and t-shirt or sweatshirt. Also I haven't worn makeup or jewelry in a long time :lol:
:yeah: Same here!

Sweats in the house and yoga pants with a hoodie while walking outdoors. I don't normally wear much make up but none at all now and the only jewelry I have on are earrings so my holes won't close up.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Thin not thick sweat pants...t shirt...or pair of stretch pants as my mom calls them

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah: Same here!

Sweats in the house and yoga pants with a hoodie while walking outdoors. I don't normally wear much make up but none at all now and the only jewelry I have on are earrings so my holes won't close up.
I dont wear makeup anymore..havent in few yrs..And I stopped wearing earrings..so my holes have closed up ..but im good

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pajama pants and a t-shirt. I will have to go back to work next week and I quite frankly don't even know if my jeans will still fit. :eek3:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lounge pants and tshirts or my favorite pajama pants with a tshirt.

This is the leggings version. Mine have a drawstring, pockets and black cuffs at the bottom. They are so comfy.

1585929350555.png