Question of the Day, Friday, April 16

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Vintage bath towels. I know it’s an odd one but I like vintage towels to wrap my hair in after washing because they are smaller, thinner and prettier than modern ones . When I redid my bath last year I threw most of mine out because they were so worn and have slowly been accumulating more. I only buy unused old stock so I need to check Ebay every day or so for listings. I now have as many as I need but I am still compulsively checking because I can’t resist a bargain on a beautiful towel and I know that over time these will get harder and harder to find.

Last edited:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
invertebrate pets :lol:i have 6 tarantulas but i want a few scorpions along with some centipedes as well:flail:one day i hope to have an actual bug room like some others i know:lol:but i know its unrealistic since i had my parents garage full of my tools before my stroke so i know its just wishful thinking and will get out of hand fast:flail:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
For me it would be perennials. I've got a Day Lily garden I had to enlarge last year, and might have to again this year, if the garden centers have a lot to choose from. I also have a Hosta bed, and probably will buy a couple of them this year too.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I seem to be collecting harnesses for Gypsy. I would like a lighter one for summer so I order one, we try it and I return it when she Houdinis out of it. Thank goodness for Amazon return policy. But I've managed to accumulate several I'm stuck with. They will be donated to our local APL. I'll be doing a sweep of unplayed with toys and kickers and cat beds and blankies soon, we have several used human pillows to go too. Collecting different colors, widths and lengths of leashes also.

Last edited:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Definitely books. I just loaded up a huge box to take to a donation store so that I can buy more and keep reading.
I have to be careful with purses and English china tea cups and saucers although most contain high levels of lead and cadmium and should not be used all the time.

I love second hand stores and sections of regular stores like Macy's Last Act. If I can get something for 90% off I get completely excited and beside myself even if I don't need it, so have to exercise caution.