Question of the Day- December 25th - Friday

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Merry Christmas everyone

I hope everyone has a beautiful Christmas day.

Now that Christmas is here, how much longer will you leave your Christmas decorations up?

Mine will be down and put away in the next day or two.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine will stay up until I get some motivation, could be a week or a month

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Our decorations will stay up until the Sunday following New Year's. We are having a party New Year's night and then my sister and her husband are coming for dinner that Saturday. Sunday will work the best for us. I love to sit in the darkened living room with our lit trees, so I tend to postpone putting things away. So beautiful.

Although I must say that once everything is put away for another year, I'm amazed at how much space I have in the house!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have such a small place, I didn't bother put up any decorations. But this Christmas, I am more in the spirit than last year and the years before. Still don't have money but that is not what Christmas is about. Christmas is not about what you can get but what you can do for your fellow man. Christmas is about the birth of Jesus.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't have many decorations up to begin with but they will be put away within a couple of days also.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Mine stay up at least past January 6th.

They tend to come down in time for our city's Christmas Tree pick-up day since we have to drag it up to my parents' place to be mulched if we miss it.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometime around New Year's.

Or later.

Maybe Easter or when I want to open the window.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We'll probably take ours down on 2nd January, it seems so sad though, everything will be boring and back to normal then, seems so sad. I am a christmasaholic

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometime after New Years Day and before the 4th of Jan. (when I have to go back to class)

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I tend not to decorate early, so want to leave them a little bit, but usually get them down around Epiphany. It's Wednesday this year, so it may be the following weekend. I really don't like leaving Christmas decorations up past then.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

I tend not to decorate early, so want to leave them a little bit, but usually get them down around Epiphany. It's Wednesday this year, so it may be the following weekend. I really don't like leaving Christmas decorations up past then.
Same here only I do decorate early.