Question of the day 12/16/15

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning TCS!:wavey:

Sorry for the absent last week,...( I hate December :confuse2: ) Everything is for NOW and hurry! :disa:... but work is work.... :rolleyes:

Let see for today..:nod:

If someone gave you $ 100 I said I have to give them to someone other than his immediate family, what would you do with the money? :think:

have a nice day!:wavey:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Same here. I'd give the money to the shelter that Henry came from. They exist solely on donations and are a no kill sanctuary for dogs and cats.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly, I think I'd spend it on a vet bill. Since we got Jackie with her UTI, our vet bills really increased this quarter and we still have to take Muffin in on Dec 23rd. We donate to our local no-kill, not only money, but also cat food, old blankets, towels, etc. So this time, I'm sorry, but I'd have to use the $100 on a vet bill for the furkids.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Half to my local no kill shelter and half to Cathouse on the Kings.  Easy question.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it depends on how many vet bills I have at a given moment. If it was RIGHT now, I'd use it to sponsor a cat at the shelter.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd put it away for an expensive gift I have to give next year. It's not enough but it's a start.