Question of te Day, Saturday, the 3rd of December, 2022

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am the same with Harry Potter. It just didn't interest me. I am happy for the author though. From what I understand she was a divorced mother who was living in poverty when the first book came out. I love to see someone in a tough situation make it.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I never understood Friends... I did like Seinfeld.

What I call 'stupid', teenybopper movies... none of them.. on purpose.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too. I liked to go to the movies in my younger days but now I just don't care about seeing the newer ones.

Why don't you like Seinfeld?
It's not that I dislike it as much as it just held no interest for me.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't care for what I call "meaningless" movies, e.g. Napoleon Dynamite.
I had to watch it for a friend's kid's graduation party recently. . .I have to say that the writers really capture the small town experience. But wow it's meaningless.

I've never seen any Game Of Thrones episodes. Not even part. If I had HBO I'm sure I would have caught at least a little of it but nope.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
https://www.doesthedogdie.com

For anyone who avoids certain movies or TV shows because of what they are afraid they might see, this is an emotional spoiler alert site, not just dedicated to dogs, but to anything that might be emotionally upsetting in a movie.

Having said that, I don't watch animal movies unless it is something like Puss N' Boots. I can't even take the ones where everyone makes it home safely, like The Incredible Journey.

I have never seen Seinfeld or Friends for no good reasons. The one episode of Seinfeld that I did see with Jason Alexander starring was hysterically funny.

N NY cat man I had a coworker who never went to the movies and, to be funny, would walk up to me once in a while and ask if Ben Hur had won the Oscar this year.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Harry Potter.

I don't watch many movies but sometimes I catch bits and pieces from DH watching them. Like the Pirates of the Caribbean movies or The Lord of the Rings ones. Same for most Marvel movies.

I refuse to watch any animal movies.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Harry Potter no interest whatsoever. I’m sure there are more only because I really don’t watch a lot of movies or go to the theatre anymore.
I do like Friends and Seinfeld both have their humor.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Star Wars. I'm not into sci-fi. And Harry Potter. I'm really not a movie person. I like documentaries, though.