Question about my cat's nose

Nashinoki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone. I am here to ask a question about my cat's nose. I have never really questioned it before as I simply thought he might have gotten into a fight with a random cat nearby, but my friend saw my cat's nose and thinks it could be ringworm. I am just here for your opinion on if this is anything serious. Thank you!

Picture taken just now
IMG_20230128_055248.jpg

Picture taken in June
IMG_20220628_173031.jpg

Picture taken in April
IMG_20220422_195259.jpg

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I wish I could help more, but I am not sure what I am seeing would be ringworm. It would typically spread to other areas, and apparently you are not seeing that? The fact that you think it could be from fighting with other cats - which I think would result in much more severe injuries than just a few spots on nose, would mean that he is exposed to all kinds of stuff by being outside, and that can mean it could be tied to a whole host of things.

He is a light-colored cat, and they are more prone to skin cancers - but I am not sure that is the case either here.

Tbh, without additional information, I would only suggest a vet visit to have it checked out more closely in person - something no one on this site can do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nashinoki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your response and advice! It is very much appreciated :)