Purple Cats Toolbar

erinroro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Somewhere I found a post that told me how to get purple color on my toolbars with cats sitting on the tool bars (I know that I am not using the correct terms and I apologize). I had this on my desktop until my husband updated our Firefox.... Now I can not remember where I found it..... Can anyone help me? I seem to remember that it came in blue or purple. I thank you for any help you can give me!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Are you sure it wasn't green and blue? Firefox has a Red Cats theme in "green flavor" or "blue flavor" that you can download as an add-on. If your Firefox has been updated to the 4.0 version, you'll have to make do with the green version for now, as the blue one hasn't been updated yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

erinroro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thats what it was! I just found it! And I did have a very old version that was purple.... But we did upgrade our Firefox and now I have green! Thank you for your help!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
You're welcome! I was bummed out when the cat theme disappeared after updating FF, since I'd been using it for years, but at least the "green flavor" was back up within a couple of days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

erinroro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Now I can't get the Cat Games to work!!! I get to the page, select a game, but all that comes up is a thin white line.... no game. Bummer!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Are you using the No Script extension for Firefox? I believe that will block the games, so you'll have to disable it on the Cat Games page.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd never heard of this before until this thread. I installed it, and I really like it.