Purina re-formulating some of their RX cat food

louisstools

1 cat with me, 1 in heaven
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Got an email from Purina that they've reformulated their Pro Plan® Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Feline Dry which is what my cat eats.
Changes include slight flavoring due to the addition of tuna to the product and a reduction in calories by about 1/3 per oz (3149 kcal/kg to be specific). In the email they sent they did recommend doing a full-on gradual diet transition. Ugh, can't wait to see how this goes.

I don't know if they're doing this for their entire RX line or just the St/Ox UR but I would recommend checking with them.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Got an email from Purina that they've reformulated their Pro Plan® Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Feline Dry which is what my cat eats.
Changes include slight flavoring due to the addition of tuna to the product and a reduction in calories by about 1/3 per oz (3149 kcal/kg to be specific). In the email they sent they did recommend doing a full-on gradual diet transition. Ugh, can't wait to see how this goes.

I don't know if they're doing this for their entire RX line or just the St/Ox UR but I would recommend checking with them.
Thanks. My cat is off ur for now but that's good to know